DuDa Spa is proud to introduce the first ALL NATURAL spray tanning service to New Hampshire! It’s a premium sunless tanning experience; you get the perfect tan in five minutes.
Single application – $45
Series of three – $125
Series of five – $200
Spray Tanning Benefits
- DuDa Spa’s spray tanning service applies different levels of color to work with your skin tone to achieve a natural looking tan
- Perfect for weddings or any special occasion
- SunFX will not stain most materials and is easily washed out of clothes and sheets
- Color will last 7-10 days and fade with the natural exfoliation of your skin
- Ingredients include water, Dihydroxyacetone (DHA), non-toxic bronzer coloring
What To Do
- SCRUB! Exfoliate before you get a SunFX tan for the best results!
- SHAVE IT! Shave or wax the day before for an ideal application.
- OUTFIT CHECK! White clothes makes your tan pop, but not right after you get your SunFX! Wear dark clothing after you tan. It doesn’t stain but it can rub onto fabric.
- MOISTURIZE AFTER! Moisturize after each shower to keep your skin hydrated and keep up your sexy tan.
- PAT DRY!Pat dry your skin after washing or swimming it helps your skin & your tan. Avoid rubbing dry.
What Not To Do
- LOTIONS – Don’t use moisturizers before tanning.
- TOUCHING – It will be hard right afterwards but keep your hands off your sexy tan. You don’t want your palms to get tan too.
- SHOWERING – Shower after 4 – 6 hours, but the longer you wait the better.
- SWEATING -Don’t exercise or avoid sweating until your first shower.
- EXFOLIATING – Don’t exfoliate after your tan.
- PREGNANCY – Avoid tanning during pregnancy.
- If you have highly sensitive skin try a test patch before tanning.
- Please note that SunFX products DO NOT contain any sun protection. We highly recommend applying sunscreen before exposure to the sun.
- If desired, request measures to protect the areas of the eyes, lips and mucous membranes and to prevent inhalation during product application.